This year I let each girl pick out the 5 things they wanted to do most and 'of course dad and I also get to do somethings we have been wanting to do since moving back to our home town area. It came down to about 33 things that we want to see in the Mi/Oh area!
Summer is upon us and we have started early.....the longest day of summer has past us and we have already done 2 things on list! Now if we had seen the summer Super moon, that would have topped the list
Here it is (in no particular order):
- Swimming in an outdoor pool
- Water park day & zip lining
- Indoor trampoline center
- xChildren's Museum in Grand Rapids
- Toledo Art Museum
- Science Museum in Dayton
- Columbus Zoo
- Visit family in Grand Rapids
- Indoor Bouncy Houses & climbing rock walls
- Kids Jungle Gym
- Henry Ford Museum
- Fairy Park
- Toledo area Parks (Oak Opennings, Side Cut and biking all over them)
- sleepover with good friend
- xclimbing trees
- Building project at Lowe's
- Train ride
- Camping out
- VBS (a summer tradition in AL)?
- U of Michigan Natural History Museum and artifacts!
- County Fair
- local lake
- beach in FL (end of summer)
- Ice cream at local store
- Picking our own strawberries and making jam
- Visiting local farm with goats and bunnies
- Bike rides on Toledo trails
- Sand Dunes of MI
- Clock making place?
- pick peaches off trees (possibly end of summer)
- Arcade Museum in Detroit
- Cranbrook Institute
- Meijer's Garden Center in Grand Rapids
I hope you are enjoying your summer with friends and family! Take the time to enjoy the nice weather and time with family while they are young. It seems our girls have grown up so fast and they are only 8 & 10!
God bless, Kim S.
Here are some links to those blogger friends who also are trying out bucket lists: