Jenn over at Bento For Kidlet and Angela at Confessions of a Non-Domestic Housewife
both gave me this award....and what a cute award it is! Come on, cupcakes make anyone's day better!
Jenn makes the most amazing bento lunches you have ever seen. It makes me feel a little guilty when I throw together a lunch for dear daughter (because I hate packing lunches). Angela has a series she does called "Princess Traning", which teachers her daughter to become a proper princess (awesome idea) and has taken over Kid Friendly Friday for me (thank you!!). Go check them out.
Here's what I'm supposed to do:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers. (hold tight folks, this may take awhile :)
6. Recipients should link back to the sender's blog. (I say this can be optional. If I have given you an award you are in no way obligated to link back to me, just enjoy your award!)
LIST 10 Things that Make me Happy....
2. my doodlebugs!
3. waking up to snuggle with DH
4. art & cooking time with grls
5. reading a good book with cup a Chai!
6. Springtime and Fall in AL
7. finding new sciencexperiments to try!
8. teaching new things to others!
9. planning parties
10. reading scripture that relates to daily life!
Please remember to give me 2 weeks in which to review your sites and give out our awards!!
Recipients should link back to the sender's blog. (I say this can be optional. If I have given you an award you are in no way obligated to link back to me, just enjoy your award!)
And the winner is.......(drum roll) http://iblamemom.blogspot.com/ on March 31st!
The prizes include: homeschooling books and txts, treats, pencil/pen/notebook set, & grand prize is $25 gift card for Amazon!!